Monday, July 8, 2013

Sofa King Nervous*

As we've previously established in this space, I am a cheap, cheap person.  Which is why I changed my mind and went for the $1200 sofa instead of the $1800 one.  Yes, I've always wanted a chaise-- a reversible one, no less-- but in the end, I did the responsible thing.


So here's what I'm getting:




I could be wrong, but I think that's the fabric I'm getting too.  Anyhow, I think it's a nice mix of traditional and modern, and if I want to stick my legs out in front of me (and I do, I do, a thousand times yes) I can just use my dhurrie ottoman.  Maybe a few years from now I'll suddenly not have to care about money anymore and I can buy the reversible-chaise sofa of my dreams, but for now I'll have to settle for the fiscally responsible option.  Especially considering I already feel incredibly guilty for spending money on something we don't strictly need.

Delivery should be mid-August.  I'll keep you posted... 
 

*Don't pronounce this out loud if you're at work and/or have small children and/or if you are my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment